Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TAGG!!!!

From Jen....

A - Available or single: neither, I'm married
B - Best Friend: My DH
C - Cake or Pie: only pie if it is strawberry or chocolate
D - Drink of choice: pepsi
E - Essential Item you use everyday: toothpaste, deodorant, my car....
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Fremont OH
I - Indulgence: Candy
J - January or February: February - my birthday
K - Kids & Names: Desaray and Seth
L - Life is Incomplete Without? love (I'm stealing Jen & Holly's answer)
M - Marriage Date: 8/26/06
N - Number of Siblings: none I claim.... (2 step brothers.)
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights and snakes
Q - Fave Quote: I do not really have one
R - Reason to Smile: My DH, kids, family and friends (same as jen)
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Jen, Rachel, anyone else
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I met my DH on the internet
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Lima Beans
W - Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails
X - Xrays: too many to count
Y - Your Fave Food: Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

1 comment:

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Love your answers :-) I bite my nails too :-( I wish I didnt, its so hard to stop though.