Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Long time.... UPDATE!!!

Guess that I should get my butt in gear and keep this thing up to date... :) It has been sooooo crazy around my house lately... Lets see

The beginning of Feb Tom had all kinds of urinary problems... It all ended up coming out ok but still ended up that he had a catheter for 2 weeks before everything was taken care of... It looks as if he will have to have surgery in the future but at the present time it will be ok...

Then while this was all happening of course he could not start his new job which sucked... so no $$$$$$ so I am a big broke woman.. lol... Well he finally has started and before he has even finished his shadowing he was offered a full time job.. . YEAH!!! plus the opportunity for OT is great!! Though I will probably never see him.. lol...

In Between all this we moved.... Thank goodness after almost 3 years we are out of my trailer... we have rented a huge duplex... Our side is about 3000 square feet... My kitchen is sooo big.. I love it... it actually makes me wanna cook as I have room to do lots of things.. .lol.... In the week that we have lived there I have actually baked 3 times... well 2 if you do not count the cookies I burnt up last night... oops.. do not tell Tom... lol....I put the timer on and forgot about them because they were not done when the timer went off.... They were nice and hard.... lol... and in the trash they went.... I also have nice scraproom.. of course on the that I have to share with Tom :( so he can have his computer in there.. lol... but I think I can handle it... lol.... I may have to have him run Cable.. so that I have something to watch in there... as I can not see the TV since it is on the other side of the house.. and the best time to scrap is when all the good shows are on... :( and it stinks.. because then I will watch TV rather than scrap.. bad bad Marie... especially since Tom will be working afternoons... this would be the perfect time to scrap... so I will have to beg.. maybe he will read this and take sympathy with me... and get that outlet ran.. :)

Other than that the kids are great... Dez is pulling all A's and one high B in school.. Her B is in Phonics... Seth loves school and can not wait to go everyday...

Oh.. back on me,..... I get to go to the Scrapbooking Expo in Columbus on March 31st.. and work... to represent Scrap Happy.. so if anyone comes.. please stop and say HI!!!

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Hey!! Look at us, actually blogging! lol! I cannot wait till the Expo! Susie has your pass! TTYL!

scrapperjen said...

Hey - you're back! :) Busy, busy! Hope Tom is feeling better and congrats to him on the job. Have fun at the Expo - can't wait to hear about it!