Monday, March 26, 2007

My Crazy week..

I have sooo decided that I will always type my blog in word.. then transfer it over… every time I go to highlight the stupid thing to copy it incase it will not post.. Blogger loses it… why why why

Anyways.. here is my MBA update….. I talked to the head of the MBA program and she basically told me I will never be able to be readmitted to the MBA program.. the reason for this is that I have dropped some classes in the last year and received 2 of my C’s… well let me tell you.. the one of classes I dropped before they even started because of being sick.. and the other set was because of the buyout going on here at work… I could not keep up with the work and my work at work… so I still can appeal it to the Dean.. but not sure what I should do…. But taking it all in stride that I can use the extra time to scrapbook…

This week.. well I had a tooth pulled on Friday so I spent most of the weekend on the couch… I did get 2 pages done this weekend… one I have to add the pictures to and embellish yet… but I used the CK Easy patterns book.. it was soooo nice to be able to finish pages fast.. just have to put pics on them.. it tells you exactly how to cut the paper… and you get 4 pages, 1 card and another project done…

Well I gotta jet off to get some work done…

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Lots of HUGS! Hang in there, hon! Yes, more scrapping time - that's a GOOD thing! ;)

Rachel D said...

Yea!!! A blog! Hopefully, working your butt off at the Expo will put you in a better mood!! Can't wait!!!