Thursday, March 15, 2007

My last two crazy days

Well since my blog was all ready to go 2 days ago and all got erased.. I am going to do 2 days of blogging in one entry…

Kid wise…
Well Tuesday night was just a bad night all together and well they were mad at me as well… it was one of those days anything I did made them mad…. :( except for the trip we made to the ice cream shop next to our house….Well eventually it was better and they went to bed… last night.. it was not too bad… The kids had Awana so I had a quiet two hours… when they came home Seth was happy that he had passed 1 section, and Desaray passed a couple.. She got a new jewel in her crown… her 3rd red one.. they finally were going to get ready for bed and Papa Taylor showed up… wanted to drop a bunch of candy off before he headed back to KY today…I have about 4 pounds of candy at my house….. Lots of Snickers… :)
The kids received their Spring pictures back this week… They are very good… Seth’s look sooo him.. Dez’s well they are cute as she is missing her front teeth… do you think that when their Dad saw them that he could make a positive comment about it… no of course not.. he had to make a smartass comment about how she should not have smiled… This is the last time that he will see their school pics.. if he wants some then he can contact the school and order them… I guess I am ranting about it.. but it is frustrating.. if it was Hunter he would be plopping money down in a heart beat to get them… why does he have to be so freaking cheap to his kids…. I guess that is why I am no longer married to him.. I am glad to have Tom… He treats the kids sooo much like his… anyone think that they can get him to sign off parental rights… lord that would make my life so much easier… I mean when he has to watch the kids he has a fit about it… not like he is working right now but he feels that god forbid that he have to watch them when we do not have a babysitter… then he complains about how much it is… ARG!!!!!!!!!!!

Me
Tuesday was a crappy rotten day.. everything went wrong.. work was horrible….. :( got home… Tom and I were fighting… :( over something trivial and stupid… then I scrounged up some change to take the kids to the ice cream place… and was short 15 cents… so I was grouchy… The night finally got better…. Last night I felt like crap and dealing with the idiot just did not make my night any better…

My one good thing of Tuesday was that I received a paper to be in the Who’s Who Among Executive and Professional Women.. What an honor.. though one of the ladies here at work was not very nice about it. :( ruined my happiness about it.

Tom
He is doing well.. working all the time… :( :) He was asked to pick up a shift on Saturday afternoon which he is doing… the money will be nice to help us get caught up..



Also I need to remember to take more pictures... I found myself looking at my camera last night realizing that I had not used it like I should... please pester me for pics so I remember to use it...

No comments: