Sunday, April 6, 2008

ARG!!

Just have to get a couple of things off of my chest... figure that not many people read me so I can put whatever in this blog :)

This week will suck.... I am excited as I go to the eye Dr tomorrow.... so I can get contacts again... have not had any in like 2 years... so woooo hoooo.... then it is off to Bellevue to get my papers signed :( In one way I am excited in another way I am sad... another chapter ending... but maybe another opening...

Then my kids tonight are on my last nerve... they think that it is worth tempting me and making me mad.. then wonder why I am the mean one... yeah the one who drove then 15 minutes just to get an ice cream cone :( What the heck.......

All I want to do tonight is CRY!!!!

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Then have a cry my friend! You're entitled.
I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed you this week.
I hope things are going well and I'll be wanting you to fill me on this "kind of seeing someone"... ;)