Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yet another week....

Well this is one that I just want to vent for myself in... I am so hating certain men right now... they feel that they are better then though and can just get away with what ever.... well screw you.. I know better and I will not be used....

On another not ever think about fate.... well the past week has been one of those things for me.... yeah... fate.... unbelieveable... you think that certain things happen for a reason and well now it is just getting weird... and I am constantly reminded of what a dumb 15 year old I was :) but do we not all do dumb things when we were in high school????? so all I can say is that time will tell and hopefully it will be all good......... and I am owed a trip to the Eiffel tower

1 comment:

Rachel D said...

You have to update more!!! Especially if I am!!!