Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An update...

Well I am soooo excited.. I have such a positive thing going on in my life right now.... this would be that I am now dating a wonderful wonderful guy... It is so weird how fate just works in a weird way... well I was doing some digging into all the Clyde High School Alumni and just about gave up when I ran across someone I had dated in high school.. the brief 15 year old thing... lol... well I sent him a message and low and behold it was him.... so we started talking and well both of us were going through divorces.... so we started talking and well it has blossomed from there...... he is in the Air Force and it has entitled me to the fact that I will be going to Germany in October... woo hooo

Also 2 weeks ago he sent me 50 beautiful roses.

My Flowers

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Where are the nail clippers?!! JK! Glad to see you so happy!

scrapperjen said...

What a guy!