Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yup 2 in one week

Well I have been told by Rachel that is she miss slacker is keeping up with her blog that I need to to... so I am trying my best

This week has been a killer one at work.... I have had this huge report that I had to do and well it sucked... but it is done now... now it is month end... eeeks... and because of that dumb report I am a week behind on getting month end stuff done.... it stinks... oh well I have till Tuesday to get it all finished... lol...


Well on another note I have to say to say that I am addicted to a game now.. it is called Puzzle Quest... it is like this puzzle type bejeweled game put together with a building an empire type game - the bejeweled type game has a different twists to it.. you have to kill your enemy by matching skulls... lol... and you move form place to place like an quest... it is way cool... I became addicted to it at my kids grandma's Jody's she had it for the Wii.. and well last night on my adventures I found it for the DS.. so I bought it and took over the kids DS. lol... bad mom....


And here is my celebration for the week... I have found a bathing suit that I like!!! Yes I guess that should be a celebration for the summer... I actually found one that is a 2 piece... though being it is a tankini it looks one piece... it is comfortable and does not make me look like a grandma or look fat... that is the absolutely best part of it... I have not been able to find a suit I like in forever... The last one I had make me look like a grandma as it has the skirt thing on it...lol... And the thing of this one is that with shipping and tax it cost me $28.00 THANK YOU WALMART!! lol... and $.97 shipping is the best,... so my shipping ended up being $1.94 and it got there in record time... lol... wooo hoo... will have it for our trip to Kalahari in June and I will not be a screaming mimi about not having a bathing suit I like 2 days before we leave..... you know going with the guy gotta have something I like... :)

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Oh great - another game I need to check out...
YEA - I found my suit this week too - tankini city baby! Way to go!