Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welll....

So I told my mom last night that we have a date..... hmm. that went over way better then I thought... I guess my blog will start to become a travel update blog.. lol...

Packing
On the packing note I officially started packing my first box to send.. it is a box of scrapbooking stuff.... WOW you never realize how much you can weed out till you realize you have to move everything.. more like mail everything.... which by the way stinks.... so before anyone asks why we have to pay to move all my stuff when he is in the Air Force... it is because I will not be a command sponsored spouse... but when we get to come home I will be on the orders so everything will be paid for woo hoo....

Air Force Jargon
Wow it has been interesting getting to learn all the Air Force Jargon... or rather military jargon.. and then when I go rattling it off to someone and realize that they have nooooo clue what I am talking about... so here is the first term I will teach you...

PCS - Post Command Sponsor... This means that it is the orders of where you are to go to serve.


Well back to work I go...

1 comment:

Rachel D said...

I am not surprised that the first box packed is scrappin stuff.