Monday, May 26, 2008

UGH!

Well needless to say it is 145 AM and i can not sleep.. I am not sure why... but it is all good.. I will come here and vent away... I know that not too many people read this so it is all good I can vent all that I want..... One of my biggest vents for the last week was that I found out that my little cousin was feeding my ex with everything that I have done... I am not sure when it is his business as he is doing whatever and been living with some girl since he left..... so I am just glad to be done with it... I guess I am sure that it will make lots of people mad but I am not putting up with her crap any more... if it means that I lose my aunt as a babysitter.. well so be it.. this shit is old...

Well then there is the whole Joe thing... overall it is going great... lets say that there will be many changes in everyones lives this summer.... I know that many people will be upset with those changes also.. but what can you do.. you can not please everyone and I have decided that if I please my self my kids and my significant other.. well than soooo be it...

On a side note... something that has come up has made me soooo excited... I found out that it is a possibility that I will be able to be a SAHM for a bit... how exciting would that be... now while I love working and bringing home money I have never ever been a SAHM and to be able to have the opportunity to do that is unbelievable to me... if I can do this it is also a possibility that I will be home schooling the kids for either a semester or a year.... this tooo would be something that would be cool.. however the whole patience thing is something that I need to make sure I have... lol... I am one that can run out of patience so this would make me work on it...

Please keep the kids and I in your thoughts and prayers as we really really need it right now!

No comments: