Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrapping....

Yes I have been doing some scrapping.... I did get a few misc LO's done.. and got a start on Joe and I's Album.....

Here are the LO's that I have completed.... Comments and Criticism appreciated....

My Role Model
I used Bazzill Kraft Cardstock - Doodlebug stickers - Basic Grey Two Scoops PP - American Crafts Rubons - Stamp is Autumn Leaves I believe - TEchnique Tuesday Tiles

Photobucket


Joe and Marie's Album
Kraft and White Bazzill Cardstock - PP is all Scenic Route Loveland - Doodlebug Stickers - American Crafts Rubons (Letter & Flowers) - Scenic Route Chipboard Letters - Prima Whispers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Those are wonderful! I love your album of you & J so far...keep it coming!
Glad to see you scrapping.