Friday, May 30, 2008

Wow 3 in a row

I am going to try to be the good blogger and blog just about everyday... we will see how that goes...


I have to say I am having sooo many different mixed emotions that it is crazy! First it is sooo hard when you realize that for the last 12 years I have always been the primary bread winner in my marriages... and well in less than 2 and a half months I will no longer be that.. I will be a SAHM! OMG! it is sooo freaking scary yet awesome in the same sense... Next I am sooo excited at the chance to be able to go to another country... and to start my life over.... be a new person where no one knows my past and can not judge me for anything!

Well i best get my butt in gear and get some work done it is month end after all :)

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

I am impressed. Being a SAHM is great...trying at times but it is worth it. More time to scrap maybe?? Lol....Joe will LOVE that!

scrapperjen said...

You do have a lot going on! I swear if you don't keep in touch - I'll come kick your butt AND Joe's! :) I am very happy for you!