Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Drs how I hate you

Well you know how you really hate to go to a dr because you go in for one thing and come out diagnosed with another.... well that happened to me... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers the next 2 weeks.....

I have this crazy lump on my right forearm.. I know that it was something that I would have to have surgery to remove it.. I was ok with that... well they come to tell me that they think that I may have carpal tunnel too... :( I am really thinking it is just the cyst making the symptoms... needless to say I have to go have a stupid test where they put needles in your arm next week to test the nerves then 2 weeks from today I find out what they are going to do...

Please pray it will just be the simple cyst removal.. I really can not afford to take anymore time off work....

1 comment:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Hugs and prayers on your arm situation!!

Thanks for visiting my blog girl!! And you SHOULD get one of these kits, they ROCK!! Oh, and join us on the message board too!!