Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scrapping

I am sooooo impressed with myself.. I actually got some scrapping done last night and today.. Last night Rachel and I got together and scrapped for 3 hours... and WOW did we actually get something done. I got a LO and my mini album done... Bring that forward to today I actually sat and did more scrapping... I did Sketch #3 on Inspired Blueprints So I got that done and uploaded.. it is of Desaray from her dance class parents night last month. Without further ado here it is...

Inspired Blueprints LO


Everyone should make sure that they go over and check out Inspired Blueprints it is an awesome sketch site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Layout - Im glad you girls got some scrappin done !!!!!!!

Jen Mc said...

I love that layout- very pretty! I will have to check out that site.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Mardi said...

Love this LO! Isn't it fun when you finally get to scrap!