Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a Halloween night!

So my kids went to their dads for the weekend and my little (now by little I mean 20 lol) said hey what you doing.... wanna go to Cedar Point..... Well after looking at the website I realized that the admission for a nighttime was only $26... so I was like sure you pay parking and I can handle that... so off we went.... Well after we got in the parking lot a wonderful couple offered us a ticket for $20 as they were from Ontario and the other couple that was supposed to come with them backed out at the last minute.... so we save $6 there... and well we did not eat anything in the park but a soda... so we made out pretty good... and my goodness there was like no one there and we had a blast riding the coasters... there were like no lines and we got right on... It was sooo much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look! I left a comment!!!

Anonymous said...

I will leave a comment too !!!!!!!!

I want to see Layouts girl - and lots of them!!! lol